Hey friends! We found this really cool place recently and thought of two unique and inexpensive date ideas you could do there. It’s called the International Peace Gardens. It’s a park where each country is given its own spot to share their unique culture and beauty. You can stroll through the whole park and visit a handful of countries across the world. Try out one of the date suggestions below and tell us what you think or share with us your own unique date idea at the International Peace Gardens.
- Take your date on a tour of the world with candy from each country to share. This will take some preparation to find the candy from each country (give Pirate O’s a try), but will surely be unique.
- Go to China with your date by picking up takeout Chinese and heading to the China Peace Garden. You can do this with any country of your choosing.
- Cost per couple: FREE
- Time to plan: Same Day
- Days & times available: 7 days a week from dawn to dusk
- How many people: 2+
- Length of activity: 60-90 minutes
- Location: 1060 Dalton Ave S, Salt Lake City, UT 84104