Neck & Back Massager // Carpet Cleaner // Bath Pillow // Steamer // Wireless Mini Printer // Dish Drying Rack // Label Maker // Promptly Journals // Eye Massager // Electric Can Opener // Bidet // Portable Charger // Trimmer // Pink Stuff // Hand Vacuum
1. Neck & Back Massager with Heat: a practical present for a practical person. Who doesn’t love a massage? I know I’d be using this every night if I had it.
2. Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner: what a name! These little machines are cool as can be and so effective! Sign me up for one of these right now. Carpet stains, spills on the couch, the list goes on and on with the uses for this one.
3. Bath Pillow: we’ve owned a bath pillow in our lives and it is a game changer! We threw it out when we moved and have regretted that decision ever since! It’s time to get a new one!
4. Conair Hand Held Steamer: it’s time for me to get one of these myself instead of borrowing my neighbors every time I need one! The days of ironing are done! Get a steamer and love your life!
5. Kodak Wireless Photo Mini Printer: print pictures at home without any hassle! It’s convenient, it’s easy, it’s practical!
6. Roll Up Dish Drying Rack: a drying rack that can be rolled up and stored away? Yep, that’s a NEED. A practical need.
7. Label Maker: I mean, there’s not a lot I couldn’t do with a label maker! I’d be doing all sorts of organizational crap and telling myself it would help me be less messy!
8. Promptly Journals: what practical person doesn’t love a good journal? Promptly has journals for every type of person, relationship, and situation in life! I have all their childhood history journals for my kids, the love story journal and couples journal for me and Collin. Use the code “AVERAGEDATERS” for 15% off.
9. Eye Massager with Heat: anyone else prone to headaches? Need a way to relax at the end of the day? This cool thing helps relieve headaches, relax and reduce eye strain circles, etc.
10. Electric Can Opener: so it’s not totally necessary… and maybe it’s not practical… but also, how convenient would this be?
11. Bidet: how much of an explanation do you need for this one? Do your butt a favor and get a bidet!
12. Portable Charger: I don’t know if I’d survive without my portable charger. Don’t be the person whose phone dies, just carry this charger with you.
13. Panasonic Bikini Trimmer & Shaver for Women: no more razor burn. No more bumps and rashes. You might be taking a break during the winter, but think ahead to swimsuit season and get yourself this trimmer.
14. The Pink Stuff: it’s a miracle cleaning paste. It literally cleans anything and everything! Get stains out of clothes, markers off walls, clean the grout in your shower, need I continue? It’s inexpensive and lasts forever!
15. Portable Hand Vacuum: I use my hand vacuum constantly! Cleaning up the nonstop messes my toddlers make, cleaning quick things in the car, and so much more! If this isn’t practical, I don’t know what is!
Find something you like? Check out our other Holiday Gift Lists for this year! We’ve got something for everyone!