The Crew // Cover Your Assets // Reign of Dragoness // Skull King // Ultimate Werewolf // Bag of Chips // Coup // Skyjo // Sequence // Silver & Gold // Similo Fables // Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza // Love Letter // Qwixx // Sleeping Queens
Looking for some new games but don’t want to break the bank? We’ve got 15 games under $15 dollars where you’re sure to find something for you, for your kids, your spouse, or your friends. We own a large majority of these and others are on our game wish list. Who knows, we might be getting some for Christmas this year! Please keep in mind that numbers 2-4 are all Grandpa Beck’s Games and they are only under $15 if you purchase from their website using the code “AVERAGEDATERS”. If you choose to purchase them from Amazon, they will not be under the $15. You do you boo.
If you want to see all of these games listed in one spot on Amazon, click here.
1. The Crew – cooperative trick playing game without talking
2. Cover Your Assets – first one to a million dollars wins. If your order off GBG website and use the code “AVERAGEDATERS” you save 15%. Or you can go straight to Amazon. No saving money.
3. Reign Of Dragoness – like scum, but with dragons and special features. If your order off GBG website and use the code “AVERAGEDATERS” you save 15%. Or you can go straight to Amazon. No saving money.
4. Skull King – trick playing game with lots of twists and turns. If your order off GBG website and use the code “AVERAGEDATERS” you save 15%. Or you can go straight to Amazon. No saving money.
5. Ultimate Werewolf – the game that can play with up to 30 people! Deception, lies, and a whole lotta fun!
6. Bag of Chips: it’s salty, it’s tasty, it’s a betting and gambling game!
7. Coup – deception and bluffing, or play it totally honest. It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s fun!
8. Skyjo – flip, trade and collect cards with the goal of getting the fewest points
9. Sequence – it’s so easy I think I could even teach my mom
10. Silver & Gold – you’ve got the treasure in your hands. Now what will you do with it?!
11. Similo Fables – cooperative game fun for the whole family! The clue giver must get the other players to guess correctly.
12. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza – so stupid that it’s hilarious! Slap the cards, make weird noises, you know the drill.
13. Love Letter – there’s a little bit of bluffing but sometimes that’s necessary to find true love!
14. Qwixx – a quick playing dice game! But be careful, every decision is crucial.
15. Sleeping Queens – Imagine a place where there’s a queen of all pancakes, a king of cookies and a pack of over-protective dragons. Okay that was weird… just trust me and buy the game.
Looking for game ideas? Check out our games page where you can find all sorts of posts categorized for you to find exactly what you need.
Still holiday shopping? Check out our other holiday gift guides.