I grew up going to Draper Days each year. When I was little I was with my family and as I got older I was there with friends. Each year I ended up in my uncle’s backyard for fireworks as his backyard connected to Draper park. Although my uncle no longer lives there, I’ve continued to go each year, meeting up with old friends and family.
We are so absolutely stoked for this year as the entertainment Saturday night is Human Nature doing their “Jukebox” show. For those of you who don’t know, Human Nature: Jukebox is a show you can see at the Venetian in Las Vegas. Collin and I went when we were in Vegas for our one year anniversary and we loved it! We’ve told so many people about it. My parents went just a few months ago and loved it as well. They are an Australian group who sing Motown as well as mix Pop classics with Doo-Wop, Motown, Soul and more. It is so worth your time to go see them Saturday night at Draper Days from 7pm-10pm. Click here for the full schedule for Draper Days this weekend.
Now we know not everyone can make it to Draper Days this weekend but many Utah cities do festivals throughout the year. Below is a list of different festivals you can go to with a date, friends, family, etc. over the next couple months. Click the one you’re interested for more info on each specific festival.
- Peach Days in Brigham City (September 4-7)
- Bountiful Handcart Days in Bountiful (July 19-20)
- Layton FEST in Layton (Fridays from July 12-Aug 30)
Salt Lake County
- Draper Days in Draper (July 10-14)
- Butlerville Days in Cottonwood Heights (July 26-27)
- Days of 47 in Salt Lake City centered around Pioneer Day (July 18-24)
- Harvest Days in Midvale (July 29-Aug 5)
- Old West Days in Bluffdale (August 5-10)
- Sandy Balloon Festival (August 9-10)
- Sandy Heritage Festival (no date listed yet)
- Steel Days in American Fork (July 12-20)
- Fiesta Days in Spanish Fork (July 16-24)
- Highland Fling in Highland (July 27 – August 3)
- Orchard Days in Santaquin (July 27 – August 3)
- Lindon Days in Lindon (no dates listed yet)
- Alpine Days in Alpine (August 5-10)
- Payson Onion Days in Payson (Aug 29 – Sep 2)
- Swiss Days in Midway (Aug 30 – 31)
- Peach Days in Hurricane (Aug 29 – 31)